[AccessD] The 10 commandments Access style question?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Feb 21 04:05:03 CST 2006

Hi Joe

You have to quote correctly. He states "Lookup fields are bad" which is true.
If you don't know what lookup fields are, don't bother, you won't need them.

Go and create all the comboboxes you like!

/gustav

>>> jmhecht at earthlink.net 21-02-2006 05:10 >>>
One of them is lookups are bad. If I set a data type as text (not evil lookup) but create a combo box for the display control am I a sinner.

The combo box looks up the proper field and lets users select a value.
Not in list property and code coming later.
Having faith in the coming question the tablets lay here

http://www.mvps.org/access/tencommandments.htm

Joe Hecht

jmhecht at earthlink.net