[AccessD] Convert Access App to VB.Net (was FYI: Good news -VBAin Office 12 and beyond...)

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Feb 21 16:13:55 CST 2006

My employer purchased the .Net training series from AppDev and I went
through quite a bit of it.  I also have a couple of Rick Dobsons books
on VB.Net and a very useful tutorial book, Database Programming with
Visual Basic.Net and ADO.Net.  It is out of date and doesn't use Option
strict, so it is a good exercise to make the examples run anyhow in a
current and more restrictive environment. ;o>

Charlotte