[AccessD] Create/Hide Buttons on Form?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Feb 22 11:41:23 CST 2006

Hi Mark,

I've done something similar on a continuous form.  However, I use a textbox
masquerading as a button to create the effect of a button.  (Solid
background, Raised, Locked, etc.) The field the button is bound to would be
your menu items, and the click event behind the control initiates the next
steps.

The only drawback to this is that the mouse cursor turns to an 'I' cursor
when it's over a textbox.  Maybe someone knows a way out of that.

You might be able to use a label with its caption being set to the menu item
field when the form opens.

Best of Luck!
Dan