[AccessD] Copy a file

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at airtelbroadband.in
Thu Feb 23 22:35:08 CST 2006

Reuben,

    My sample db named BackUpManager might be of interest to you. It is available at Rogers Access Library (other developers library). Link - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/OtherLibraries.asp#Tejpal,A.D.

    The db provides for creation of custom lists of files/folders required to be backed up. This is done via appropriate dialog boxes for selection of files or folders. From time to time, earmarked items can be backed up (with date stamp) to the desired destination drive, by click of a command button.

    In case of folders all their contents, including subfolders (and their contents) get copied. If any of the files happens to be an access db, simultaneous compaction is also carried out if desired.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal