[AccessD] Hacking MDE (was Creating a demo Access app?)

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Fri Feb 24 15:09:41 CST 2006

Sorry, some more fears on software hacking hazards (switch on your
disparate(?) facts association skills well tested by IQ tests :)) :

Have a look:

SmartVBA.COM
============

Registrant:
 C-13-39-19
 Tashkent, Tashkent 700128
 UZ

 Domain name: SMARTVBA.COM

 Administrative Contact:
    Olevskiy, Evgeniy  ******@olsoft.biz
    C-13-39-19
    Tashkent, Tashkent 700128
    UZ
    +998 93 172-0073
 Technical Contact:
    Olevskiy, Evgeniy  ******@olsoft.biz
    C-13-39-19
    Tashkent, Tashkent 700128
    UZ
    +998 93 172-0073

 Registration Service Provider:
    Domain Names At WholeSale, ******@olevsky.com
    +998 71 1840073
    This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
    DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

 Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
 Record last updated on 14-Dec-2005.
 Record expires on 14-Dec-2006.
 Record created on 14-Dec-2005.

 Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.DISCOUNTASP.NET   64.79.161.51
    NS2.DISCOUNTASP.NET   216.177.89.10
    NS3.DISCOUNTASP.NET   63.110.186.41

 Domain status: ACTIVE

===

olevsky.com
===========

Registrant:
 EOL
 C-13-39-19
 Tashkent, Tashkent 700128
 UZ

 Domain name: OLEVSKY.COM

 Administrative Contact:
    Olevskiy, Evgeniy  ******@analyzerxl.com
    C-13-39-19
    Tashkent, Tashkent 700128
    UZ
    +99871-1800073    Fax: +1 (248) 282-0304

 Technical Contact:
    Olevskiy, Evgeniy  ******@analyzerxl.com
    C-13-39-19
    Tashkent,  700128
    UZ
    +998 71 1800073    Fax: +1 (248) 282-0304

 Registration Service Provider:
    Domain Names At WholeSale, ******@olevsky.com
    +998 71 1840073
    This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
    DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

===

www.olsoft.biz
==============
Domain Name:                                 OLSOFT.BIZ
Domain ID:                                   D6089481-BIZ
Sponsoring Registrar:                        TUCOWS INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID:                69
Domain Status:                               clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status:                               clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID:                               TUSW1V48BI6FEXVW
Registrant Name:                             Eugene Olevsky
Registrant Organization:                     Eugene Olevsky
Registrant Address1:                         C-13--39-19
Registrant City:                             Tashkent
Registrant State/Province:                   Tashkent
Registrant Postal Code:                      700128
Registrant Country:                          Uzbekistan
Registrant Country Code:                     UZ
Registrant Phone Number:                     +998.711840073
Registrant Facsimile Number:                 +998.711840073
Registrant Email:                            ******@olevsky.com
Administrative Contact ID:                   TUSW1V48BI6FEXVW
Administrative Contact Name:                 Eugene Olevsky
Administrative Contact Organization:         Eugene Olevsky
Administrative Contact Address1:             C-13--39-19
Administrative Contact City:                 Tashkent
Administrative Contact State/Province:       Tashkent
Administrative Contact Postal Code:          700128
Administrative Contact Country:              Uzbekistan
Administrative Contact Country Code:         UZ
Administrative Contact Phone Number:         +998.711840073
Administrative Contact Facsimile Number:     +998.711840073
Administrative Contact Email:                ******@olevsky.com
Billing Contact ID:                          TUSW1V48BI6FEXVW
Billing Contact Name:                        Eugene Olevsky
Billing Contact Organization:                Eugene Olevsky
Billing Contact Address1:                    C-13--39-19
Billing Contact City:                        Tashkent
Billing Contact State/Province:              Tashkent
Billing Contact Postal Code:                 700128
Billing Contact Country:                     Uzbekistan
Billing Contact Country Code:                UZ
Billing Contact Phone Number:                +998.711840073
Billing Contact Facsimile Number:            +998.711840073
Billing Contact Email:                       ******@olevsky.com
Technical Contact ID:                        TUAMY4RAF2BZ4SWM
Technical Contact Name:                      Direct Domain
Technical Contact Organization:              Tucows International Corp.
Technical Contact Address1:                  96 Mowat Avenue
Technical Contact City:                      Toronto
Technical Contact State/Province:            ON
Technical Contact Postal Code:               M6K3M1
Technical Contact Country:                   Canada
Technical Contact Country Code:              CA
Technical Contact Phone Number:              +1.4165350123
Technical Contact Facsimile Number:          +1.4165312516
Technical Contact Email:                     *******@domaindirect.com
Name Server:                                 NS3.WORLDISPNETWORK.COM
Name Server:                                 NS4.WORLDISPNETWORK.COM
Created by Registrar:                        TUCOWS INC.
Last Updated by Registrar:                   TUCOWS INC.
Domain Registration Date:                    Tue Jan 20 07:28:09 GMT 2004
Domain Expiration Date:                      Fri Jan 19 23:59:59 GMT 2007
Domain Last Updated Date:                    Fri Jan 06 07:59:39 GMT 2006

as well as http://www.analyzerxl.com/ and many others....

Shamil