[AccessD] Sub Report not going into Two Columns

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 27 01:18:16 CST 2006

...best guess is that the width of your design subreport area on the report
is narrower than the width of the two columns in the subreport when the "can
grow" is fully expanded at runtime ...try decreasing the font size of the
columns to verify this is the problem ...or disable the "can grow" ...hth.

William