[AccessD] Converting to 2003

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Feb 28 03:33:21 CST 2006

Hi William

"don't particularly care" ... well, that hurts - after all my efforts!

Actually, we have two clients - both female, wonder why - who claim that more than once they have seen issues vanish just by calling me. I didn't do anything - no advice or problem solving - other than devoting my attention. And my middle name isn't Jesus. Maybe your mdbs have been on my mind too!

/gustav

>>> wdhindman at bellsouth.net 28-02-2006 00:39 >>>
...either its been fixed or Gustav blessed all my mdbs ...I don't particularly care which :)

William