[AccessD] Help with combo box

David & Joanne Gould dajomigo at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 28 20:32:41 CST 2006

Rocky

The Double-click event is set to open another form to change the Rental
Type for this movie title. What I was wondering was if there was a way to
access the drop-down arrow on the combo box as a separate thing. This might
separate the main part of the control where all the other code is
connected. Can it be done?

TIA

David