[AccessD] Weird report problem (Cross posted to Access-L)...

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Thu Jan 5 10:08:33 CST 2006

Hey,

I have a report with two sub-reports on it.  During the latest revision of
the report, I widened some fields and moved around some other fields on the
two sub-reports.

Now, when I preview (or print it), it says there are 46 pages (1 of 46).
But when you go to the end of the report, there are only 11 pages and the
page counter says 11 of 46.

If I delete either of the sub-reports, it appears to be paging correctly.
It is only when both of them are there that this is happening.

If I run each sub-report separately, it looks like all of the data is there.

The main report is grouped by project and the detail section contains the
two sub-reports.  What is weird is that for each project, it prints two
pages and then a project totals page.  It does this for all of the projects
except for one that only has one record in it.  For the 1st project there
should be about 6-8 pages.  Also, in this database, there is only one record
returned for each sub-report 1.  The 2nd sub-report is the one that is not
displaying all of it's records.

Anyone have any clues as to what may be going on?

Thanks,
Bobby