[AccessD] Setting data into and getting data from Named Ranges

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Mon Jan 23 07:12:09 CST 2006

I am moving right along with my Excel stuff but now I need to watch as data
is poked into named ranges.  But first I have to discover how to poke stuff
into named ranges.  I am finding a lot of code for setting up the named
ranges but not a lot about actually setting a single value into the (single
cell) range, setting a table of data (from Access) into a named range
(multiple cells), and then of course, reading a value from a single cell
named range, or getting data back out of a named range (multiple cells) into
a table.

Does anyone have example code for this?