[AccessD] Free Visual Studio e-learning from Microsoft

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Jan 2 15:55:47 CST 2006

Susan,

This link goes to a book at Amazon which covers, SQL Server Express, Visual
Basic Express, and Visual Web Developer Express.  I got it a couple of weeks
ago just for the SQL Express part.  Rick Dobson is the author.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1590595238/qid=1136238721/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_x
s_ap_i1_xgl14/103-9977055-8866223?n=507846&s=books&v=glance

Dan Waters