[AccessD] Saving Phonenumber format in Outlook

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 3 13:03:46 CST 2006

Maybe look through the links starting here

http://www.slipstick.com/config/ukbignumber.htm

Probably to do with one of these settings

in Outlook enter telephone numbers in full "international" or
"canonical" format:  +xx (yyy) zzzz-zzzz
and
Telephony applet from Control Panel which determines your present phone
location