[AccessD] Access Report to PDF File to EMAIL Attachement

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 10:54:56 CST 2006

Thanks for your response Susan.

  Manual Intervention:
  I have one procedure that opens the report and then the user saves the report as a PDF through the FILE==>PRINT option. Then they manually attach the file to an email.

  dll Files:
  The other procedure that was given to me requires two dll files to work in concert with some code, but we are having problems getting the dll files to work on every machine.

  Thanks again for taking the time.

Susan Harkins <harkinsss at bellsouth.net> wrote:
  What do you mean by "manual intervention or use of additional dll files?"

You can do this with a little code, but there's no built-in feature for
doing it.

Susan H.

Is there a process by which an Access report can be saved to a pdf file then
attached to an email without any manaul intervention or use of additional
dll files?

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us