[AccessD] Problem converting code

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu Jan 5 11:00:29 CST 2006

I figured it was something like this, but I added the reference to ADO
3.51, which is what is in A97, and made sure it was above ADO, but it
still gives me an error on that line, saying that there are "Two few
parameters. Expected 1." Now, when I first tried using this, I was
getting "can't find tblMain" which isn't even in the code
anywhere that I can find.

>>> wdhindman at bellsouth.net 1/5/2006 9:31 AM >>>
...and don't forget to set the DAO reference higher in the list than
the ADO
reference ...or remove the ADO reference altogether.

William