[AccessD] OT: We're Expecting!

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu Jan 5 11:54:54 CST 2006

>From my experience, it seems that those that worry are usually the ones
who turn out to be decent parents...they strive to be such and that is
the basis of the worry. If you didn't worry, you wouldn't care, and
that would be a problem. Congrats and good luck!

John W Clark
Another who gets far more help than I can give!

>>> chizotz at mchsi.com 1/5/2006 12:21 AM >>>
I know I'm an infrequent contributor here that usually asks for more
help than I end up giving, but I wanted to share this with you all :)

My wife and I found out on New Year's Eve that we're going to have a
baby. This was confirmed by the doctor this morning. It's the first
for both of us.

I'm a little old to be a first time daddy, and the prospect worries me
in all sorts of ways -- but at the same time I've never been happier
:)

Ron