[AccessD] Informix, Boolean

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jan 6 05:51:26 CST 2006

Hi John

Well, that has been checked. The field is of Boolean type.
And yes, the table is linked.
So I guess we are out of ideas ...

/gustav

>>> john at winhaven.net 05-01-2006 19:19 >>>
Gustav,
It could well be that Informix now supports a Boolean data type - many
things have happened since I used it, for instance IBM bought the company.
When I used it Informix was one of the "big dogs" in the RDBMS field.

I'm not sure but I think you're saying the Informix data is a linked table
in Access, is this correct? If so you may need to check the data source and
see how the field is typed there and adjust appropriately even though Access
says its Yes/No.

John