[AccessD] Access97 on W2000 crashes

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 07:50:04 CST 2006

Mmm, well there may be a Debug.Print around in a called routine somewhere I
guess. I'll take a look. I've decomp'd and recomp'd on the W2K machine but
not done the new MDB thing. I could try but it'd be a nightmare scenario.
The MDB is in constant evolution and I couldn't contemplate having to do
that every time. Madre mia! Still, I guess it'd be worth knowing if it cures
the problem. Thanks Gustav. Any other suggestions welcomed (very, very
much).

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk