[AccessD] Report Printing Problem - Graphs Being Split

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jan 10 09:05:48 CST 2006

Hi Jim

And where would that article pop up? Sounds like good reading.

/gustav

>>> jimdettman at earthlink.net 10-01-2006 15:43:10 >>>
Jim,

  Actually, I've got an article sitting that talks about controlling the
report engine in depth.  I started it after handling a particularly thorny
problem on Experts Exchange, which was a college transcript report that need
to print specific continuation messages based on the sections that followed.

  Since it's something that comes up quite often on EE (controlling the
report engine), I started the article.

  I'll finish it one of these days<g>.....

Jim.