[AccessD] OT file with PIC extension

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Thu Jan 12 16:18:09 CST 2006

Jim

Yes I tried paint says it is not a valid bmp file.  I think it may have
something to do with lotus but I can not get it to work.  We don't have
lotus at all here just ms office. We must have gotten this from someone
else or we had the very old lotus back in 95.

Thanks
Patti

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at otda.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.