[AccessD] Source Code Control

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jan 17 11:28:35 CST 2006

The sourcesafe handling of Access is completely different from Word
because unless you try to add it from outside, as you do with other
application files.  I've heard all the horror stories about sourcesafe,
but for many, if not most, independent developers, it is the cheapest
alternative because it comes with the ODE, and I personally have not
seen the corruption problems more than once in the years I've worked
with it.  In that case, that's what backups were for. <g>

Charlotte Foust