[AccessD] Ok, Let me ask it a different way.. (was: Subform colummn adjustment?)

Robert Gracie robert at servicexp.com
Wed Jan 18 06:57:24 CST 2006

Hello Gustav,

 Thank you VERY much for the directional help, It's appreciated. I wound
up doing exactly what you described. I found a small project on Access
Advisors, that used two classes and a table to do exactly what you
described.

  With a little tweaking, I now have full control (allow, disallow,
record and update changes) over column width, column order, column
visible and row height. It accomplishes this in real time with the use
of WithEvents.

  My only concern is with bloating, on exiting of the form the
procedures deletes the records (field settings for that subform) and re
writes the existing settings to the table.

 Thanks Again Gustav!!

Robert Gracie
www.gbsysnow.com