[AccessD] Source Code Control

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Jan 18 12:11:10 CST 2006

Josh,

Is there somewhere a short step-by-step tutorial/instruction how to install
Subversion with Visual Studio?

I have heard a lot of good references about it but I didn't use it yet.

Is it possible to encrypt transparently for client development tools source
files stored in Subversion database? Reason is to use commercial software
sources stored on a public Web server running Subversion.

Thank you,
Shamil