[AccessD] Source Code Control

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Jan 19 01:57:07 CST 2006

> I mean, honestly, it works for a little side project
Josh,

I guess MS uses VSS by themselves ...

I did use VSS in a huge MSVC++ project of my colleague with thouzands of
source files and a half of a hundred projects - it worked well, no problems
at all...

I think most of the "horror stories" about VSS are in the past now.

Yes, I liked SubVersion for the features you describe and because it's open
source...

If there is no need in these SubVersion features then VSS looks good enough
and stable.

Shamil