[AccessD] Source Code Control

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Jan 19 02:05:18 CST 2006

> Basically it equates to tunneling through SSH and then using SSH to
> perform your checkout.
Thank you, Josh!

I will check the ref - but this could be not what I wanted.
What I wanted is to keep SubVersion running on a public Web server and to
store source files in it encrypted.
And to encrypt/decrypt them on client side transparently to the development
tools during check-in/check-out.

Please dont' spend time to look for this feature - just post info about it
here if you ever see it occasionally somewhere ....

Shamil