[AccessD] Change report marprint margins at runtime (Access XP )

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Fri Jan 20 21:42:33 CST 2006

Vinnie, a name from the past.  Haven't seen you around in awhile!

Welcome back.

From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Vinnie Chas
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 9:24 PM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] Change report marprint margins at runtime (Access XP )

Hi Group,
Access XP mde on windows XP machine
Is there a way to change a reports print margin at runtime? I have a custom
print job to print W2's, W3's 1099's. On the development machine all text
aligns correctly on preprinted forms. When I roll out the mde to clients I'm
finding that depending on their printer, it doesn't line up correctly. I
then have to a just the reports margins for each individual customer. I know
I can do this in a mdb but a mde? Is this possible?

TIA

Vinnie

Vinnie Chas
www.vinniechas.com