[AccessD] Upsize wizard and named queries

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Jan 20 22:51:04 CST 2006

It may have been me that suggested this move prior to upsizing. What happens
is a little bit complex:
1. Queries named jc_query1 will arrive in the upsized database as is,
unless:
2. Queries containing an ORDER BY clause will arrive as two queries (since a
view cannot contain an ORDER BY clause).
An ADP is already upsized, since it is already talking to the SQL Server
installation. For better or worse, you got what you get, already.
HTH,
Arthur