[AccessD] Web designers. Why don't they stick with design?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jan 23 11:10:46 CST 2006

Thank you Charlotte, he deserved that.

/gustav

>>> cfoust at infostatsystems.com 23-01-2006 17:41:00 >>>
I couldn't resist sending him some feedback on the more egregious errors
(like the remark about Access 2000 only supporting simple stored
procedures ...) and I'm sure his extreme spam filter will junk it, but
it felt good to nail him on a couple of points anyhow, including the
need to use different code for Access and SQL Server in .Net. <g>

Charlotte Foust