[AccessD] Tree View Control

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 23 13:36:15 CST 2006

Arthur has a sample treeview mdb click on node or sub node to open a sub
form

treeview sample zip Access 97 should be a 2000 version somewhere

Adding a TreeView Control tos in Your an Access Applications
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/newletters/newsletter092001/0109UsingTreeViews.htm
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/downloads.htm

--
Marty Connelly