[AccessD] Tree View Control

Boyd, Mark Thomas (US - Philadelphia) mboyd at deloitte.com
Mon Jan 23 16:24:32 CST 2006

Thanks Stuart.
I agree, I probably don't want to use the Tree View control.  I'm using
linked forms, but I'd like for the child data to display directly
underneath the parent record on the continuous form.  Placing the child
data in the form footer is a nice concept, but displays too far down on
the form.
Again, what I hope to do is make the data display a certain way.  If
there isn't a clean way of doing it, I have no problem using one of your
suggestions.

Thanks again.

Mark Boyd
Senior Consultant