[AccessD] Select Value in ListBox

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:11:08 CST 2006

Hello All,

I have a form that displays data for an individual...Individual_ID.  I want
to print a report for this Individual_ID, but allow the user to include
other Individual_IDs in the report...from my printing form I have a
listbox...which my report uses as criteria.  My problem is I want the
listbox to automatically select the Individual_ID from my first form.  I
already have the listbox and report working fine...I just can't get this
'default' selection in my listbox.  I think I'm looking for the ItemData# of
the Individual_ID...but not sure how to get it?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte