[AccessD] OpenReport Action Was Cancelled

Max Sherman max at sherman.org.uk
Sat Jan 28 01:30:20 CST 2006

Ps. I have changed the subject.

I had a similar problem yesterday.  It was because the default network
printer had been unplugged and the Access Report just bombed out after a few
seconds.  Fortunately, it was easy to spot as the user had been using the
same report only a few minutes earlier with no problems and the only other
change to the system was me unplugging the printer to move it to a new
location.

To avoid this, I now have a pop-up form which asks users to select a printer
from those available.

Regards
Max