[AccessD] Brief questions

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Jul 4 15:59:31 CDT 2006

At the moment, I need yes/no answers. If the answer to both questions is yes, then I will elaborate, including examples of what I need to do. But if answer to either is no, there's no sense in my taking the time to write it all all.

1) When making a report, is Access capable of printing text upside down (Word doesn't seem to be able to)? I will be wanting to print a folded tent card with name on both sides, and that means that one side needs to print upside down.

2) If yes to 1, then is it possible to print record1 upside down, then record1 rightside up, before going on to do the same for record2?

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net