[AccessD] Transferspreadsheet

barbararyan at cox.net barbararyan at cox.net
Fri Jul 7 13:48:24 CDT 2006

In an Access 97 application, I used the Transferspreadsheet method to export a query to an Excel workbook (which appended a worksheet to the workbook).  I converted the application to Access 2002 --- and now it will no longer append to an existing workbook (although it will create a new workbook if one doesn't exist).  I have changed the spreadsheet type to acSpreadsheetTypeExcel8 and also have tried acSpreadsheetTypeExcel9, but it still does not work.

Is there a difference in how the command works in 2002 vs 97?

Thanks,
Barb Ryan