[AccessD] Mobile Access with an mde

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Thu Jul 13 20:20:49 CDT 2006

I know that this topic has been discussed before but not for a while, so maybe there are more choices now.

I have a client (tradesman) who wants to take his customised menu driven database with him in the car and is wondering what his hardware choices are.

I know that there are some software packages designed for pda's but they effectively import the data into tables, which is no good for him.

I want him to be able to open the mde and use the interface I have designed for him, just as he does in the office.

Maybe he will need just a small laptop but I am wondering whther there is anything smaller / or cleverer?

Thanks -