[AccessD] Set references programmatically

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Mon Jul 24 07:16:08 CDT 2006

I create smaller databases from a main one so that I can send out the
smaller ones to users. I export forms, queries, and appropriate subsets of
tables. I also export a startup macro and a VBA function for the startup
macro to run. Now for the problem.

The VBA function uses DAO, and I need to make sure the user will have DAO
referred to. How do I do that programmatically? Specifically, I am looking
for "Microsoft DAO 3.6 Object Library".

TIA,

Thomas F. Ewald
FCS Database Manager
General Dynamics Land Systems
(586) 276-1256

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.