[AccessD] SQL Server 2005 Stored Procedures (Confused !!!!!)

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Wed Jul 12 08:42:54 CDT 2006

Thanks, found that out...must have been having a brain-dead moment ......

Message Received: Jul 12 2006, 02:37 PM
From: "Jim Moss"
To: "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
Subject: Re: [AccessD] SQL Server 2005 Stored Procedures (Confused !!!!!)

Paul,

SQL Server Express 2005 saved the SP as what it was named in the create
statement but you will have to refresh the stored procedures icon to see
the newly added SP. What you are seeing when you are asked to save the
file is the text of the SP is saved to a project folder and is not the SP
itself.

Jim