[AccessD] CDOSYS

Max Home max at sherman.org.uk
Mon Jul 17 06:32:20 CDT 2006

Hi Marty,
Don't know if this is possible, but within your program you have it set up
to use Pop3.  Can it also handle Imap?  Currently there is nowhere to enter
the question that is in the Outlook Advanced Tab = "This Server Requires an
Encrypted Connection (SSL)" that is present in Outlook from where it works
fine.

It would be nice if I could use it to send emails via the domain as it were
webmail.  I can do it using Outlook, but would prefer to miss out Outlook if
possible.

Can you advise please?

Regards
Max