[AccessD] OT: VPN Connection to another site

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Jul 19 16:03:55 CDT 2006

It's not that there isn't a way around it, Josh just posted a method, but
the work arounds are nightmares compared to just simply changing your
address range.  We used to be 192.168.0 and .1.  It was a pain, because lots
of people had problems from home, since most home 'networks' use 192.168.0.x
as a default.  If someone just dialed in though, it was fine, because they
only had their external address.  I ended up switching my home network to
192.168.2.x, so I could VPN in when I needed too.  Now our system is in the
10.10 range, so things are much easier.

Drew