[AccessD] VPN Connection to another site

Josh McFarlane darsant at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:17:55 CDT 2006

They have routers now that you can assign certain MAC addresses to a
static address via DHCP. Next time you have to do this, you may want
to see if your router supports it.

Makes any IP changes a lot easier as you then only have to work with
the router's configuration instead of that and each individual static
machine.

Josh

On 7/20/06, Jim Dettman <jimdettman at earthlink.net> wrote:
>   This is one of the reason I said 15 minutes or so.  The printers would
> need to be change by hand if their static. Changing the DHCP server should
> take only a matter of minutes.
>
>  Glad you brought that point up.  I should have mentioned it...
>
> Jim.

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
-Albert Einstein