[AccessD] [SPAM SUSPECT] SOT:Home Link to Work Network

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jul 21 07:40:34 CDT 2006

Hi Max

Read up the very recent thread: "VPN Connection to another site"

/gustav

>>> max at sherman.org.uk 21-07-2006 13:56:38 >>>
Hi Bobby, Yes they all have Real VNC running but their IP addresses are in
the range 192... and I cannot connect directly to them.  When I connect from
my work pc to my home pc and then go home and look at the logs, it shows an
IP address which if I dial back into (so to speak) resolves to the Gateway
pc on the lan - not to my actual pc at work.