[AccessD] Secure a DB...kinda?

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 10:36:03 CDT 2006

Thanks Charlotte,

Thats kinda what I found in my searching...so if I run the user level
security wizard(already done)...and my user is 'mark' and password is
'test'...What do I put in the Command-Lione Arguments box(syntax)???

....and most things I've read talk about shortcuts...is this solution
dependant on creating a shortcut?

....and If I understand this...this would be a way for me to have an MDB file
that can launch...without user entering or even knowing the password...but
would prevent someone from linking to the tables without the pwd?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte