[AccessD] Synchronize popup

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 23:54:03 CDT 2006

Karen,

    My sample db named FormsSynchronized might be of interest to you. It is available at Rogers Access Library (other developers library). Link - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/OtherLibraries.asp#Tejpal,A.D.

    Two styles are covered:
    (a) Two subforms (Master & Slave)
    (b) Two normal forms (Master & Slave)

    Style (b) should be pertinent to the situation mentioned by you. You could adapt the underlying approach suitably, for your specific needs.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal