[AccessD] OFFICE 2007 BETA to start CHARGING small fee to download

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Jul 29 17:08:54 CDT 2006

On 29 Jul 2006 at 10:59, MartyConnelly wrote:

> For you starving students out there.
>
> Woodyswatch has stated that there will be a $1.50 fee to download
> each of the Office 2007 Betas starting 6PM PST Aug 2.

Big deal....

> The downloads are between 500MB for Office to 250MB for MS Project

That would cost me between $150 and $75 in download charges. What's another
$1.50?

And it would be twice as much if I, like most people in PNG, was using dial-
up and also paying phone connection charges (I'm one of "lucky" ones who
can get a 128Kb radiolink for only $200 per month - plus of course the
$0.30 per Mb )

--
Stuart