[AccessD] A2000:Make Visible based on the looped integer returned

Darren DICK darrend at nimble.com.au
Mon Jun 5 09:21:33 CDT 2006

Hi All

Can't quite get the syntax right on this one

I am looping through an SQL statement

The Statement produces sequential numbers (as integers) 1,2,3,4,5 etc

e.g...

 rs!ProfileID will = 1 on the first loop
 rs!ProfileID will = 2 on the second loop etc etc until EoF

So far so good...

Based on those numbers I wanna loop thought the recordset  the number of times
the dot recordcount allows

and I want to make controls on the form - that end with the looped Recordset
integer - visible or not

Code above and below my air code works fine - all the declarations are OK

Air Code.....

dim strControlName as string

        For intX = 1 To rs.RecordCount
            strControlName = "txtProfile" &  intX.
            Me(strControlName).Visible = True

Anyone know what the correct syntax for the air code is??

Many thanks

Darren