[AccessD] Invisibe files

Ralph Bryce ralphb at cwgsy.net
Sat Jun 10 13:43:27 CDT 2006

Hi Group

Does anyone know why files in a "normal" folder should be invisible?

The OS is Windows XP SP2 - the files are not hidden and all have normal
attributes.

I've gone through every security, sharing and permission thing I can find.

I'm logged on as Administrator with every right I can think of.

Right click|Properties on the folder and it correctly reports the folder
size
(several hundred magabytes) but the files remain invisible.

Nothing found on Google...

TIA

Ralph Bryce

ps If it's a clue, I copied the files from another XP SP2 machine on the
network