[AccessD] FW: Class Rebuttal was: Basic Unbound Form ...

Tue Jun 13 08:15:56 CDT 2006

But you do tend to SHOUT a lot. What's that about?

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of DWUTKA at marlow.com
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 8:28 PM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Class Rebuttal was: Basic Unbound Form ...

Well, at least you have conceded that they have their place.  And I'd like
to point out, in the Basic and Intermediate tutorials that I posted, I NEVER
used a GLOBAL variable.  I used the Public statement, which is NOT global in
a Class.  It is still module level in a class, because the value pertains to
that class (or any particular instance of that class).

Drew