[AccessD] Outlook Warninig Message

Bill Patten bill_Patten at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 3 15:05:04 CDT 2006

Rocky

ClickYes does work if used properly, course I think it just looks for yes no
boxes and if that's true and it's running and a "do you want to delete this,
YN" pops up it could say yes. It may be tied to Outlook in which case I
guess it would work OK. My client sends out 100 reports to 100 different
users so we needed something better than ClickYes, Redemption works well
once you figure out how to call it.

Dan's suggestion is good, if your customers IT departments don't block the
SMTP host.

Bill