[AccessD] A2000:Make Visible based on the looped integer returned

Liz Doering ldoering at symphonyinfo.com
Mon Jun 5 09:47:04 CDT 2006

On a form where there are twelve combo boxes which sometimes show and
sometimes don't, I've successfully used

For intCount = 1 To 12
            Me("cboActual1" & intCount).RowSource = "Actual"

I would expect, in your example, Me( "txtProfile" &  intX).visible =
True should be the correct syntax.

Are you having trouble because the value of intX isn't matching the name
of your text box?  i.e., are you generating txtProfile0 when there isn't
one?

Liz