[AccessD] SetWarnings False

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 5 13:05:15 CDT 2006

Can you delete that particular record and run it without an error?

Susan H.

Hello All,

In A2K I'm looping through some records...I have warnings set to false...and
have error handling dealt with, so I thought...but I still get a Visual
Basic run time error.  I have on error goto next record...but instead it
just breaks on the line referencing the current record...doesn't even goto
the error handling. Any ideas?

Oh yeah...the db is corrupt...I'm just trying to recover some record.  This
is probably my problem...just wanted to run by some fresh minds.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.