[AccessD] Modifying a query

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Jun 6 23:24:03 CDT 2006

Steve (and Darren and Dan):

That will replace the entire query which is what I'll do if I have to.
Won't be that hard (I can copy the SQL statement right out of the SQL
view into my code).  But it seems to me there should be a way to
manipulate queries with the same detail as something like a table where
you can modify one property of one field.  But apparently you can't just
add or delete a field, or change a single criterion.

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software